You can help!
Consider volunteering with Feline Folks
- Feeding the feral colonies as infrequently as once per month
- Picking up and delivering donated food – one Thursday a month
- Trapping cats to be spayed and neutered
- Transporting cats to be spayed/neutered
Other ways to help:
- Remember our Kings Point Feral Cats in your Will
- Donate your old, tired car to Feline Folks
- Remember to appoint your pet a guardian when you can no longer care for them
- Donate cat food to help us feed the feral colonies
- Donate your unwanted sheets and towels for our newly spayed and neutered cats.
Pictures from the morning feeding
Donate here using PayPal or credit card.
Reach us at email@example.com
We appreciate your kindness